The SP1020 is a professional 1 x 2m staging platform designed for smaller events, and ‘riser’ applications. Featuring an easy to assemble design with connection channel and 2 built-in locking clamps per stage piece, and new ‘quick-lock’ leg connections for the SPAL46 and SPAL610 stage legs.
The SP1020 is made using a strong and lightweight aluminium frame, and a 20mm ply-board top with a special non-slip coating for safety even when wet.
- Strong and lightweight design
- Specialised non-slip coating
- Built-in connection system for joining additional staging piece
- ‘Quick-Lock’ stage leg connectors
- Modular design for larger staging systems
- Easy to assemble and pack-down
- Stage height adjustable from 400 to 600mm
- Telescopic design
- Solid construction for enhanced support
- Ball and socket foot for increase stability on un-even surfaces
Prostand SP1020 Staging Platform 1x2m w/ SPAL46 Adjustable Legs